Zipify Review: Benefits & Features 2019
In this Zipify Review i will outline all you need to know about Zipify and how to use it.
What Is Zipify?
Zipify may be a Shopify stores add-on. It includes Zipify OneClickUpsell and Zipify Pages. you’ll be able to create landing pages for your store and make that will guide your customers to your intended products or services. You get to make a professional style for your online store by drag and drop action.
You don’t need to know how to code or hire the services of a web designer when you need a landing page for your store.
How Does Zipify Work?
Zipify OneClickUpsell is a tool you can use to display products to customers who are willing to buy. It also helps you increase customer engagement as you request and deliver product reviews and send post-purchase emails. The upsells launches offers to customers after they have made a purchase. That way, you will not lose customers by offering products they are not interested in.
Zipify Pages lets you create and publish custom pages for your store. You do not need a coding expert or a subdomain. You need to own a Shopify account to access the features of Zipify.
What Are The Features Of Zipify?
1. Access to Template Pages: You get to choose a template that works best for the offer you are selling. These pages have been used by top eCommerce stores.
2. Replicate Sales Funnels: Do you have a successfully running funnel? Zipify lets you replicate this funnel to mimic its results in other products you wish to sell.
3. Integrate with Facebook Pixels and Google Analytics: These are analysis tools to help you track the progress of the landing pages you create on Zipify. You can track the conversion rates form your ads, build targeted advertisements, analyze visitor activity, etc. It would help if you had the insight to create a competent and successful strategy for your online business.
4. Customizable pages: Zipify lets you give your pages a personalized touch. You can adjust the appearance of your pages through simple drag and drop motion.
5. Videos, 1 Click pop-ups and Countdown Timers: It would be best if you had these tools to instill a sense of urgency in your customers. These tools help you market offers to your clients.
6. A/B Split Tests: You need to know which pages will deliver the best results and ones that will create a lag in your business. A/B split testing helps you determine which page to use and which page to drop.
How Much Does Zipify Cost?
Zipify has two payment plans you can choose from. However, you need a Shopify account to access the features of Zipify.
- The Basic Plan sets you back on a monthly fee of $ 67. You have access to a full reporting dashboard, custom timers, email support and live chat, unlimited pages, one-click light boxes, and proven templates.
- The Plus Monthly Plan costs $97 and offers Shopify Blog integration, Booster pages, Split Testing, Full reporting dashboard among all the features on the Basic Plan.
ClickFunnels and Zipify are platforms that deliver quality in what they provide. Your alternative of the 2 ought to be influenced by factors like your desires and your budget. you will notice ClickFunnels a lot of pricey of the 2, however it’s a lot of to offer. What’s a lot of, it’s associate degree freelance platform.
Zipify, on the other hand, is more of a Shopify integration that helps you boost your conversions. ClickFunnels supports various integrations and can host your store on the same platform without the need for an online store. You can also choose to integrate multiple online stores with ClickFunnels such as Shopify.
Both platforms offer targeted advertising, one-click upsells, analytics a/b testing and page templates for your funnels. ClickFunnels, however, has more to offer.